joxey
Jan 25/26th Storm. Disco/OBS thread.

dmc76

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wet flakes mixing in already. 33.1°

WAA was weak with this system.

Not here. Easily jumped back and forth to 40 degrees this afternoon and evening. Thundersnow missed me one county to the north and shocker....I got just rain from another system. I need some elevation! Hopefully the wrap-around can provide something.

Not here. Easily jumped back and forth to 40 degrees this afternoon and evening. Thundersnow missed me one county to the north and shocker....I got just rain from another system. I need some elevation! Hopefully the wrap-around can provide something.

I would have thought you would stay colder with more snow on the ground. Temp spiked to 37° after the mix stopped.

I would have thought you would stay colder with more snow on the ground. Temp spiked to 37° after the mix stopped.

As soon as a southerly wind blows off of the lake, we're toast. Thaws suck here because of that extra burst of warmth. What the lake giveth, the lake taketh away.

Still have 6 to 10 inches in most places though.

Wet flakes mixing in already. 33.1°

WAA was weak with this system.

It's funny you say that.

Temps overachieved here over the last few hours, with a high of at least 47*F at DTW.

Hopefully, that finally kills what's left of the crud (old snow/sleet/ice) on the grass and streets. 

Archived