SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July Obs Thread 2015

mackerel_sky

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say one thing for these storms even though they are small in area. They are really laying down the rain.  I just had a very quick .66" with the rain rate above 6" per hour.  Now just as quickly as it arrived the sky is brightening and the sun is about to reappear.

Another .65" today.  I feel like I'm on a streak at a craps table.

Day 4 in a row with morning rain! Loving this pattern!

It goes away after tomorrow though and I'm glad because these morning sprinkles miss up any big storm chances. Get ready for much more sun and temps from 90-93 everyday next week. I'd say we have a better chance it rain next week here though because that heat will bring the instability back. 

0.00 yesterday and 0.03" total for the week. 60% today and forecast between a tenth and quarter inch.  lol like that will happen.  Everything is still south.

Our 1 real chance may be tomorrow for anything widespread, then we go back to warmer weather and less storms. The warmer weather and lower pops actually sound good to me though, because we get our afternoon pop up storms back. 

It goes away after tomorrow though and I'm glad because these morning sprinkles miss up any big storm chances. Get ready for much more sun and temps from 90-93 everyday next week. I'd say we have a better chance it rain next week here though because that heat will bring the instability back.

To each their own . I'd rather have clouds , rain, and breezy conditions , with highs in upper 70s / low 80s, in July ! Keep your 90s and 10% chance of storms up your way ! I don't know why you want the heat and instability, the storms never hit your house anyway!

Archived