• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2015/16

snywx

Pulled up the 6z GEFS plumes for here and they are all over the place. The last few runs, however, have all improved both from a mean standpoint, as well as the individual members. I'm not sure why some of you are punting this threat when it's still over 100 hours out?

I think it's just because they (and others elsewhere) have seen this play out so many times with the same ending.

Observations from an outsider who has been on this losing end.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone is still concerned with this sliding off the coast... That would only be the case if that banana high, was stronger and more prominent, every model has it flattening, weakening, and shifting east slightly as the storm moves into the mid Atlantic... No way this storm is suppresses and slides south, with that set-up

I believe that a Severe Meltdown Watch should be issued for this board ASAP.

This watch is no longer in effect...a Newbie Weenie Warning has been issued, be prepared for names you've never seen before asking questions that could easily be answered if they took a minute to check out a couple of the pinned threads.

This watch is no longer in effect...a Newbie Weenie Warning has been issued, be prepared for names you've never seen before asking questions that could easily be answered if they took a minute to check out a couple of the pinned threads.

lol.. Thats always a good one.. 

Im gonna be waiting for sferic to show up and say how much for Liberty.

Lol sorry, hard to know who's being sarcastic through the Internet especially with this board today.

The expiramental para is. Euro, 12z, won't be out for another hour roughly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Euro isn't out yet.

0z para

Thats the 00z Parallel 

12z OP isn't out. 

That was the Euro Parallel.

lol

Archived