Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
More snow possible on Thursday 2/5

Mitchel Volk

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The outer part of queens near the border of LI. Its almost a different world out there.

That's what I'm trying to say.

Queens from Whitestone to Little Neck and then mid and northern Bronx are much, much, much different then any part of Brooklyn or other parts of Queens.

They are more similar to NW Nassau like Great Neck and Manhasset.

Queens from Whitestone to Little Neck and then mid and northern Bronx are much, much, much different then any part of Brooklyn or other parts of Queens.

Im actually in great neck right now and i feel really out of place lol. But back to weather its snowing lightly here only sticking to cars.

Yes I'm well aware of that area. Believe it or not I have spent a lot of time in Queens and now on LI with my sister moving out there. Some sections along the water are very suburban in nature, however that can not be said about the entire borough.

Yes I'm well aware of that area. Believe it or not I have spent a lot of time in Queens and now on LI with my sister moving out there. Some sections along the water are very suburban in nature, however that can not be said about the entire borough.

We aren't discussing the rest of the borough, although Forest Hills, Hollis Hills, Fresh Meadows and a couple other parts are also very suburban and NJ like, thus why the Bayside to Little Neck area averages at least 2"-3" more then LGA or KNYC, IMO.

Archived