joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Countdown to spring and summer 2015

Ian

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My WAG is there will be more SE ridging this year at least... though that's not really based on anything other than watching how stuff has played out thus far compared to last year. I'd be surprised if it's not a hotter summer overall.. not necessarily saying a whole lot there. I'd imagine we'll see a good deal of storms too as it seems we should stay near the battle zone of air masses -- some question whether or not the southern stream eventually gets chocked off for a while though? CFS has been advertising plenty of US ridging during the heart of summer.

That SE ridge yo.

That SE ridge yo.

It's been more like a NE ridge since the beginning of the month. haha

Ensembles are hinting at ridging returning to the west with the lowest height anoms in NA centered just ne of hudson. I wouldn't say it looks cool but would be nice in the humidity dept.

May has pre-conditioned us for summer soup. Any break in humidity will feel nice even if warm.

Yeah prob more centered north of late tho gulf ridging too overall.

I'm not sure we see any major change for a while yet. Of course I'm hoping that since we are headed west on Wed. ;) see what weeklies have to say later.

Don't think it means a whole lot for summer but it's been pretty locked in for a while now.

Archived