joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Texas/New Mexico/Louisiana/Mexico Obs And Discussion Thread Part 6

Portastorm

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some folks in Wise are just going to have awesome numbers. That new development is just sitting over them. It seems to be finally tracking close to being out of my area (unless it decides to redevelop the backside further south again...fingers crossed), but I think I have about 3 inches now...didn't go out and measure again yet. The last burst really helped.

Some folks in Wise are just going to have awesome numbers. That new development is just sitting over them. It seems to be finally tracking close to being out of my area (unless it decides to redevelop the backside further south again...fingers crossed), but I think I have about 3 inches now...didn't go out and measure again yet. The last burst really helped.

There are going to be some crazy totals b/w Decatur and Denton based on the current radar. 

Next week has the potential to be a wintry mess across much of Texas. The guidance is in very good agreement that temperatures will be near or below freezing except for the Coastal tier of Counties. The upper pattern looks conducive for creating ptype issues as far South as SE Texas Wednesday into Thursday. San Antonio and Austin could see a bout of sleet and snow as a fairly strong shortwave passes along with the cold upper trough. The CPC Day 6 to 10 Outlook as well as the Day 8+ Analogs certainly do raise an eyebrow.

I'm starting to wonder if we will get above freezing tomorrow with all the snow around?

I was wondering this too... I have already missed 2 days of work and I really want to go back tomorrow afternoon just for my sanity and bank account... but I'm honestly starting to wonder.

At least it seems temps will be rising overnight tomorrow???

Archived