Animal

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to further boost morale a bit:

jUhHHoZ.png

Will delete soon.

WXBELL  map ? Taught you well I see .

Take note how uniform that is 11 at EWR , KNYC and LAG  with a max of 12 in NNJ and the LHV .

1 . The maps suck as they attempt to use the soundings but just don`t work . But while you come down for info then retreat up here to C j@#k on how the coastal guys suck. Remember OPs take it and give it away .

Although I think in the end you guys do better than Asbury to Islip.

Take note how uniform that is 11 at EWR , KNYC and LAG  with a max of 12 in NNJ and the LHV .

1 . The maps suck as they attempt to use the soundings but just don`t work . But while you come down for info then retreat up here to C j@#k on how the coastal guys suck. Remember OPs take it and give it away .

Are these maps usable anywhere?  Want to be respectful.

Not all the time . They attempt to use the soundings at a 10 to 1 ratio . When the surface is marginal they don`t .

As far as can we post em . That`s up AMWX mods .

What about the source?  Meaning if you post it elsewhere, do they get mad or are there any repercussions?  It's literally all over the internet already.

What about the source?  Meaning if you post it elsewhere, do they get mad or are there any repercussions?  It's literally all over the internet already.

I texted Mike Barak the CEO  I will let you know what he says . Think Ryan had a personal issue with one guy .

In the past they viewed posting their stuff as free advertising but had issues with non members just lifting stuff  . 

Not sure where they stand and one who frequently posts their stuff I will wait to hear back before I do so. 

In the end it`s going to matter what John, Doug and Sickman think .

It's all in good fun. If it were possible, I'd want everybody to share the wealth of snow. Locally jackpotting while the clowns and jokers get the shaft takes away some of the joy.

As for wxbell, I figure the snow maps aren't really crucial info, so while I still avoid cross-posting them all over the place, I don't think the odd weenie screenshot is doing any harm. Will obviously defer to mods/wxbell personnel though.

I texted Mike Barak the CEO  I will let you know what he says . Think Ryan had a personal issue with one guy .

In the past they viewed posting their stuff as free advertising but had issues with non members just lifting stuff  . 

Not sure where they stand and one who frequently posts their stuff I will wait to hear back before I do so. 

In the end it`s going to matter what John, Doug and Sickman think .

Cool, thx.  As a businessman, I'd obviously credit them for some free advertising.  I know "The Weather Boy" was an issue.

It's all in good fun. If it were possible, I'd want everybody to share the wealth of snow. Locally jackpotting while the clowns and jokers get the shaft takes away some of the joy.

As for wxbell, I figure the snow maps aren't really crucial info, so while I still avoid cross-posting them all over the place, I don't think the odd weenie screenshot is doing any harm. Will obviously defer to mods/wxbell personnel though.

I was just breaking $#%^ . You guys should JP

Guest Patrick

i'm with you on this one... lol... amazed.  I think folks are either in disbelief, or a lot of people checked out late this week when folks were cancelling winter.  Probably see madness in here tomorrow.  Personally, I'm still not believing in anything more than a graze job...burned so much last winter.

Amazing how dead this entire forum is. Or perhaps my married with two kids life is just this boring...

Guest Patrick

36 ... my youngest are 3.....twin boys.  just hitting the monster truck phase.  every day is fun.  snow just makes it funner.  how's that for a word.

Yeah. 35 with two kids under 3.

And I'm with you Patrick. Temper the enthusiasm.

36 ... my youngest are 3.....twin boys. just hitting the monster truck phase. every day is fun. snow just makes it funner. how's that for a word.

Two boys. 3 year old is into trucks of all kinds and pirates!

I think a snowy Thanksgiving would be amazing for the little ones! Trying to stay grounded, but the Euro is not helping!

Guest Patrick

haha awesome... we are just leaving the jake and neverland pirates behind.  The euro is beautiful - I realize this is only falling a few days before december, but I would somehow feel better if the calendar said December instead of November.  Obviously going against climo is the new norm, but something doesn't feel right about this one.  Either we shouldn't be talking about a serious coastal snowstorm in November, or we shouldn't be talking about a possible miss to the south and east.  Most likely I'm just another weenie - I don't know enough to be truly excited or truly skeptical.

Two boys. 3 year old is into trucks of all kinds and pirates!

I think a snowy Thanksgiving would be amazing for the little ones! Trying to stay grounded, but the Euro is not helping!

Archived