joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - 2014

Animal

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can smell it in the air! Any good deals on 2 stage blowers right now?

I just got a Poulin Pro 27 inch model for $798 delivered with tax from home depot.

Really nice, the snow shoot is metal compared to many of the other models that are hard plastic these days.

When I started it up, birds took off from the trees today.

I called to order it online and asked for the best price deal etc. Got like $110 off the list price. List was $850.

I just got a Poulin Pro 27 inch model for $798 delivered with tax from home depot.

Really nice, the snow shoot is metal compared to many of the other models that are hard plastic these days.

When I started it up, birds took off from the trees today.

I called to order it online and asked for the best price deal etc. Got like $110 off the list price. List was $850.

2 photos

post-326-0-83927800-1413664832_thumb.jpg

post-326-0-67799900-1413664845_thumb.jpg

Hey Amy, it's ususlly nicer around here IMO. The foliage season started out ok it seemed but overall I'd say it's a meh foliage season in my neck of the woods.

it seems to have started a little early here (north Rockland) but it was way more colorful a week ago in Orange county or at least the there seemed to be more trees turned than down this way.. 

Back when I lived in Massachusetts it seemed like the trees turned and lost leaves faster.. it might be a fuzzy memory though, not sure

I'm not normally a big fan of winter, but since moving here I've grown to enjoy it a lot..

looking forward to the first snow more than usual this year too..

Bear mountain used to be gorgeous during the holidays with snow. Now that most of the renovations are done, im hoping they decorate for winter again. If they do, its a great spot during the snow.

Bear mountain used to be gorgeous during the holidays with snow. Now that most of the renovations are done, im hoping they decorate for winter again. If they do, its a great spot during the snow.

I was told to go check that out, haven't made it there during the summer and we've been planning to go this fall. 

Harriman Park do anything? they're right near each other, aren't they?

I was told to go check that out, haven't made it there during the summer and we've been planning to go this fall.

Harriman Park do anything? they're right near each other, aren't they?

Yeah harriman borders bear mtn up there, lots of great hiking trails. Perkins drive is usually gorgeous this time of year too, but with the last coupke rain events being accompanied by winds, some treess already lost their leaves. But bear mtn has the skating rink, a path around hessian lake, a fun little zoo, and in the inn 2 huge fireplaces that really set the mood during winter.

Archived