joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2- 4 Snowstorm Potential

NEG NAO

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's going to be a lot of back and forth going on in a very complex pattern so everyone should just chill. We might not even have a concrete solution until Friday or Saturday. The lows look pretty though and I certainly don't see any signs of a big phased cutter at all. The most interesting part will be the energy as it heads east toward the coast and whether would can get something out of that as the cold air comes back. 

There's going to be a lot of back and forth going on in a very complex pattern so everyone should just chill. We might not even have a concrete solution until Friday or Saturday. The lows look pretty though and I certainly don't see any signs of a big phased cutter at all. The most interesting part will be the energy as it heads east toward the coast and whether would can get something out of that as the cold air comes back. 

Yea I think the phased solution is pretty much off the table. Looks like a prolonged overrunning event is in store for us. It all comes down to how much confluence presses down. I guess we have to expect a lot of wild back and forth solutions for the next few days.

Archived