joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tuesday 2/18 Winter Storm thump thread.

Heisy

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a solid 2" to 4" for Philly and the NW suburbs. I'm considering bumping up expectations, but at this point I'm staying with the same prediction as Steve (aka Ralph Wiggum) of 1" to 3" for the city and immediate suburbs.

I'm waiting for the remainder of the 12z suite before possibly bumping up totals. 1-3" seems good for now tho. Glad to see a solid poster agrees :-)

With the way the models have been bumping things up since 0z, I am not suprised by Glenn's map.  I am pretty much on board with 2" to 4" for Glenn's 3" to 5" zone (and I agree with his 1" to 3" zone).

Ditto. I am still not sold on widespread amounts above 4". But if models continue to to trend wetter, I will change my mind on that. I think most places finish with between 2-3".

can't believe my son may have another snow day.

snow days thurs/fri last week, off today for pres. day

this one may sneak up on people....if the euro ups the qpf in an hour, we may have a surprise event tomorrow.  the interest in this one is far less than saturday, but I like this setup a lot more.  Also, as we saw a couple of months ago, WAA snows can sometimes overachieve.

Archived