Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Pittsburgh/Western PA Weather II

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Euro didnt budge. Im calling this one a bust and going to be cursing the sky as I shovel my 2-4 monday morning. I am done looking at the models. This thing just wasn't meant to be. Maybe it will turn into Feb 2010 and I wake up to 20 inches. Have a good day all.

I think we are in pretty bad shape here. We are now looking for most if our precip from the first wave, where ratios are probably not going to be great, and snow rates low. I'd say 3-6 south and 2-4 agc unless ther is a dramatic change here. Butler county I think will be 1-3.

Well Euro didnt budge. Im calling this one a bust and going to be cursing the sky as I shovel my 2-4 monday morning. I am done looking at the models. This thing just wasn't meant to be. Maybe it will turn into Feb 2010 and I wake up to 20 inches. Have a good day all.

It's frustrating for sure.  I think we all let our guard down on this one.  We know that it's never good to be in the bullseye 5 days out but the consistency we were seeing on some of the models from run to run was giving us false hope. 

It's frustrating for sure.  I think we all let our guard down on this one.  We know that it's never good to be in the bullseye 5 days out but the consistency we were seeing on some of the models from run to run was giving us false hope. 

This for for sure...

Looks like the Euro took the Detour sign seriously.... its actually further South by a small margin.

I'm not feeling to optimistic on this now. I thought if things were going to swing back in our favor we would see more of a sign by 12z today. Still hope we can pull out some 6+, but we are running out of time to see any meaningful adjustments beyond that.

This is another lesson on forecasting 3-5 days out. Wednesday a few on here guaranteed we were seeing a foot of snow. Way to much room for a north/south track.

At this point are we even going to see extended WWA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is another lesson on forecasting 3-5 days out. Wednesday a few on here guaranteed we were seeing a foot of snow. Way to much room for a north/south track.

At this point are we even going to see extended WWA?

Sent from my iPhone

No one guaranteed a foot?

Too low on the amounts and the not enough gradient. Washington and Southern Allegheny will be up over 12" and up towards Wexford\Cranberry maybe 10-12" I think 6" for this is wishful thinking(depending on your point of view).  Looks to be the storm of the Winter for us and then hopefully more seasonal March temps and snowfall. Enough of this 5 degree, blowing snow crap.

Looks like LG did here

That dude's bad luck. Right after he posted that this entire storm shifted for the first time in days. I blame this all on him haha. 

I don't think its anyone's fault. People just dont understand being where we were with this one that far out is always bad. We needed this to be either side of us about 200 miles that far out.

We're all disappointed this storm doesnt look like its gonna be the bomb we were all hoping for but hey...lets worry about more important things now.......like will the Bucs win more than 94 this year

Going to be very difficult with what they didn't do this offseason.

Lost Byrd, Burnett, and Morneau,

I've been lurking here for a while and I'm sorry but the bickering and whining has made it not worth it any more. If you guys want to know why this forum has devolved to it's current state, just review the posts made. You guys need to nut up and be adults.

Going to be very difficult with what they didn't do this offseason.

Lost Byrd, Burnett, and Morneau,

agree...although offensively team underachieved last season....im looking for offense to be much better....but can the pitching return to last years great run???...we will see

I've been lurking here for a while and I'm sorry but the bickering and whining has made it not worth it any more. If you guys want to know why this forum has devolved to it's current state, just review the posts made. You guys need to nut up and be adults.

I guess the disappointment that this storm might be a dude has a lot of people frustrated...cant blame them...but yes...there are more important things to worry about...wouldnt be surprised we still get another decent storm before this winter is over

Archived