• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Medium/Long Range Disco

WinterWxLuvr

Don't worry, people will be flipping again tomorrow when the GFS flips again.  We can't be pendulums when the models are going from one extreme to the next with these systems...especially in this setup.

I got 7" in January from melting down....optimism got me 13" in 17 events before that.....I'm riding reverse psychology all the way

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 7" in January from melting down....optimism got me 13" in 17 events before that.....I'm riding reverse psychology all the way

I guess...I'm as optimistic as ever.  I still think early Feb is going to be our time to shine or get off the pot.  If we don't produce then, I'm not cancelling winter, but I'd be a little less enthusiastic.   I like where we are now.

Heading to bed...gonna wake up to two pages of how the Euro destroys us.  

If we get 6" from each of those storms you can melt down so bad that you start calling me whatever the hell you want, and then ban me again.

Don't worry, people will be flipping again tomorrow when the GFS flips again. We can't be pendulums when the models are going from one extreme to the next with these systems...especially in this setup.

Ensemble guidance has been solid. I try to convey but op runs at week leads are breaking news I guess. I was there once not that long ago so I can't throw rocks at glass houses

hey, 3 days after whining about no snow and everyone whining about my whining, I got almost 6" last week....it works

it worked for me....my meltdown last week got me 2" in a couple hours when it looked like I might be done....

Archived