joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 10-11 Storm Thread

Heisy

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the band they got in the last 50 minutes is probably about as good as it will get for them... maybe they'll match it, but its hard to beat that.

I think the shortwave is finally catching up so we'll see a little bit more northern movement to the precip, plus there's heavy precip forming over S mD heading our way, will be close. 

I think the shortwave is finally catching up so we'll see a little bit more northern movement to the precip, plus there's heavy precip forming over S mD heading our way, will be close. 

Just going by the obs, I think TTN got it harder than you did near PNE...  they've been 1/4 +SN for over half an hour now.

Had a tiny lull with light snow in northern berks but it has picked back up nicely with moderate snow. Have to go out and check but I'd be shocked if we had any less than 2". I think that radar looks good. Back building nicely with decent bands through central pa now via the weathertap radar. 

2 inches here in Central Bucks. I predict 4"-8" throughout the area. Radar looks good, banding setting up.

3 more hours of this and 6" shouldn't be a problem here.

I'm looking at the larger trees, and even the tiny branches (along with all of my now broken or bent over arborvitaes), and I'm going to guess quite a bit of localized power outages do to the snow buildup. 

3 more hours of this and 6" shouldn't be a problem here.

I'm looking at the larger trees, and even the tiny branches (along with all of my now broken or bent over arborvitaes), and I'm going to guess quite a bit of localized power outages do to the snow buildup. 

Yes, I agree.

How much snow do you have?

Archived