• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Best songs/videos with New England theme....

ice1972

I used to be able to embed the videos automatically into a post but can not do so now.  I've browsed around to see how this is done here but have found nothing.  Can someone tell me how I can do this, without just posting a link?

Thanks.

Don't worry, took me awhile to figure this out the other week too. Use the

code and use the full web address. So..."[media]web address

" without the quotes. Works for youtube anyway and I assume other similar sites. The option to embed is hidden in the reply controls too. Hit the little Twitter icon (because who wouldn't think to do that when you want to embed video?) when replying to a post and it brings up the special code window…which you can then change from twitter to media and paste the web address.

I'm not a native New Englander but I've been here 9 years....I like this song

Good song, but for the record it is written from the perspective of Long Island fisherman, actually baymen, which was a word we heard a lot when I was a kid that hardly exists any more.  I'm, sure some of the same pressures on fisherman exist through eastern NE, and they fish the same waters, so mentioning this song here is appropriate.

Good song, but for the record it is written from the perspective of Long Island fisherman, actually baymen, which was a word we heard a lot when I was a kid that hardly exists any more. I'm, sure some of the same pressures on fisherman exist through eastern NE, and they fish the same waters, so mentioning this song here is appropriate.

Thanks for the insight....like I said 9 years can't compete with being a native....those details would not have known....I love the history and stories of fishing here, from Cape Cod all the way up the New England coast out into the North Atlantic....

Yeah, I used to be able to cut and past, but now it just shows the link. I've tried the media option before, and does zip.

I can't even quote anymore. I select the quote option and I just get the blank reply screen now. Not sure if it's an explorer issue.

For the video in the OP I copied the URL on my iPhone and pasted it in....maybe mobile skin allows this but I don't think YouTube URL's require the BB code....

Archived