joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm next weekend has better teleconnector support than this misery ever did

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk what the WSI maps show, but I have 1"+ QPF for most of SNE, S NH, and S ME. Huge hit. Not that QPF matters much at this point.

Sounds about right...its a huge hit for everyone save maybe the south coast and possibly right on the water as a CF might try to set up, but even that doesn't get that far NW...BOS stays around 32F...the storm tries to redevelop northeastward which probably helps the ageostrophic drain.

Sounds about right...its a huge hit for everyone save maybe the south coast and possibly right on the water as a CF might try to set up, but even that doesn't get that far NW...BOS stays around 32F...the storm tries to redevelop northeastward which probably helps the ageostrophic drain.

Seriously, that run threw me for loops....looked like a whiff\scraper, then hooked due N and looked to pull a Jan 2000, but veered ene as though it considered my last minute prayers.

Maybe a sneaky mid level warm layer in SE areas?

Archived