• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SW/Central/SE VA Disco

Martin

Yeah, thus far this winter has been comparable to two of the least snowiest winters in recent history in Hampton Roads...06//07 and 11/12. It's literally been rain, rain, and more rain.

Kinda sad that the only snowfall in HR happened in November..

No, it's cold without precip then rain and warm.  It's looking like that for a while. 

I'm confident we'll get some snow eventually. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the official total at the airpoirt?  Has it been noted yet?    I went to bed right as precip was mixing in with snow at around 1 a.m. on the east end.    

Woke up late this morning.. and saw a bit of slush on the deck areas... but precip had stopped by then.  I have no clue how much I even got.    Definitely not as much as Midlo or anyone out there.  But according to 3 hour total airport got 0.02 liquid equivalent this morning....  With a total of 0.05 where precipitation was listed as light snow..

euro had a little bullseye just NW of ric gfs had it near ric and just north. so I kinda figured someone would make out close by just didn't think it would be me

Congrats guys.  I think Huff and I are officially in the snowhole in the MA this year.  I have about an inch on the year.  Given the last 2 years though, I'm not complaining.

What the official total at the airpoirt?  Has it been noted yet?    I went to bed right as precip was mixing in with snow at around 1 a.m. on the east end.    

Woke up late this morning.. and saw a bit of slush on the deck areas... but precip had stopped by then.  I have no clue how much I even got.    Definitely not as much as Midlo or anyone out there.  But according to 3 hour total airport got 0.02 liquid equivalent this morning....  With a total of 0.05 where precipitation was listed as light snow..

Looks like a Trace, Wakefield's map

18Z NAM wasnt terrible for ORF. Shows about 0.25 precip tues evening with a temp around 28. Looks like its going to pay off being near the coast.

temps are not an issue for this one. Pecip is. This thing may dry out over the next couple days. Developing off shore. Best case is 1-2" for SEVA. Most likely, flurries flying around the area with maybe a snow shower. At least we have some thing to watch!

Archived