• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SW/Central/SE VA Disco

Martin

I'm not really surprised. I knew that this was probably a bust even when the models had us doing well. This kind of setup almost always goes north of us.

What goads me is that we see it snow N, W, E, and S. Just once, I would like to see us over perform in a strong storm. It has been a very long time.

Just praying for a good 'ole Miller A in Feb. My location usually cashes in ok with those.

I know how you feel. I can sit here and espouse the advantages of sticking with climo until I am blue in the face but that doesn't change the fact that it sucks watching a bust like this unfold around you.

We'll get ours. Jan. 2010 was a great Central VA storm and overperformed to boot. That 14-18" event continues to elude us though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty rare to see a winter storm hit DC and ORF - usually it's one or the other. Then to see a system hit DC and ORF with both spots getting more than RIC? I don't think I've ever seen that. It does look good on the short range models but I'm not dancing in the end zone on this just yet.

It's pretty rare to see a winter storm hit DC and ORF - usually it's one or the other. Then to see a system hit DC and ORF with both spots getting more than RIC? I don't think I've ever seen that. It does look good on the short range models but I'm not dancing in the end zone on this just yet.

It's the richmond curse bud. It's real, and it's a b**ch.

Archived