wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Interior NW Burbs & Hudson Valley - Discussion

Animal

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea there's always tomorrow lol... I still wanna see how the radar fills over the next 3 hrs... I still think 2-3 is a possibility

Its not the radar.. The radar returns overhead are deceiving. Ive had consistent 20-25+ dbz and have managed very lgt snow on occasion. Just a few flakes flying now and believe it or not but the skies have brightened 

Estimating about 2" thus far in Sparta in the SE part of Sussex County. Expect to end up with about 3" or so. Though I hoped for more the data was pretty obvious the best would once again stay off to the S&E of us. Seems to have been a lot of that the past few winters. Don't worry eventually we will have our chance to bask in the glory of a good old fashion NW event where the city sees 1-3" then 3-5" in the immediate suburbs followed by 4-8" about 30 miles NW and then the big jump to 12-18" for us true NW locales! It will happen. Not today not tomorrow (maybe next weekend) but it will happen!

Estimating about 2" thus far in Sparta in the SE part of Sussex County. Expect to end up with about 3" or so. Though I hoped for more the data was pretty obvious the best would once again stay off to the S&E of us. Seems to have been a lot of that the past few winters. Don't worry eventually we will have our chance to bask in the glory of a good old fashion NW event where the city sees 1-3" then 3-5" in the immediate suburbs followed by 4-8" about 30 miles NW and then the big jump to 12-18" for us true NW locales! It will happen. Not today not tomorrow (maybe next weekend) but it will happen!

Wow......3 inches is like a blizzard to me.....barely a coating here and not expecting much more.

Archived