EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
The official September Banter thread

Brian5671

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably "modern" country... just go to a concert and check out all the college girls there, then you'll understand.

Yeah I've been to several country concerts (Kenny Chesney shows are awesome) and they party harder than most rock concerts, plus the chicks are a lot hotter.

I don't listen to country in my spare time but do enjoy the shows.

:lol: I was dying laughing when I read Blizz mention nickleback as a great rock and roll group.

Blizz is stuck in Casey Kasem land with America's top 40 pop songs of the 90s.

Dude..Nickelback is aboiut as far from a top 40 band as there could be. They had 1 or 2 songs they sold out to get airplay like any smart band does. Have you actually listened to their stuff? Listen to the Animals video I posted. That's top 40? You have no clue what you're talking about. Stick to snow sticks

:lol: I was dying laughing when I read Blizz mention nickleback as a great rock and roll group.

Blizz is stuck in Casey Kasem land with America's top 40 pop songs of the 90s.

I know. I've never heard anyone describe them as good nevermind a great rock n roll band. I can see how a couple songs could sneak onto someone's iPod but to say theyre amazing on a public forum shows just a total lack of musical taste.

I feel like Kevin's musical taste... Katy Perry and Nickelback is like reading a lame 15 year old girls Facebook profile.

I know. I've never heard anyone describe them as good nevermind a great rock n roll band. I can see how a couple songs could sneak onto someone's iPod but to say theyre amazing on a public forum shows just a total lack of musical taste.

I feel like Kevin's musical taste... Katy Perry and Nickelback is like reading a lame 15 year old girls Facebook profile.

Considering you're an Elton John groupie ..I don't think anyone takes anything you say or post about music seriously.

STP rocks too.

Yeah I like STP.

My music taste is pretty narrow. I listen to a lot of classic rock... Doors, pink Floyd, led zeppelin, Beatles, etc.

Springsteen is probably my favorite though.

Also like a lot of jam band stuff... Listen to a lot of phish and that kind of stuff.

Yeah I like STP.

My music taste is pretty narrow. I listen to a lot of classic rock... Doors, pink Floyd, led zeppelin, Beatles, etc.

Also like a lot of jam band stuff... Listen to a lot of phish and that kind of stuff.

I never got into Phish and that type of stuff, but I like a few of their songs. Bruce is awesome.

Dude..Nickelback is aboiut as far from a top 40 band as there could be. They had 1 or 2 songs they sold out to get airplay like any smart band does. Have you actually listened to their stuff? Listen to the Animals video I posted. That's top 40? You have no clue what you're talking about. Stick to snow sticks

lol some of what you post obviously isn't top 40 stuff but Nickleback is not "as far from a top 40 band as there could be."

I was curious what their fan base was so I googled it and this came up on Ask.com:

What demographic is the Nickelback fanbase? I can't tell.?

"I know this band is wildly popular, but to who? Everyone I run into makes fun of them. Do they cater to 40 year old women? 50 year old men? Grandparents? Christians? Jehovah's Witnesses? Who actually goes to their concerts and buys their albums? I'm not trying to rip on them or anything, just curious."

Best Answer

Women with no respect for themselves ( never heard a more disgustingly sexist mainstream band) and people with median IQs UNDER 100.

lol some of what you post obviously isn't top 40 stuff but Nickleback is not "as far from a top 40 band as there could be."

I was curious what their fan base was so I googled it and this came up on Ask.com:

What demographic is the Nickelback fanbase? I can't tell.?

"I know this band is wildly popular, but to who? Everyone I run into makes fun of them. Do they cater to 40 year old women? 50 year old men? Grandparents? Christians? Jehovah's Witnesses? Who actually goes to their concerts and buys their albums? I'm not trying to rip on them or anything, just curious."

Best Answer

Women with no respect for themselves ( never heard a more disgustingly sexist mainstream band) and people with median IQs UNDER 100.

Lol

If you start googling "why do people hate..." Nickelback is a suggested search.

Yeah I like STP.

I've got similar tastes but don't really like Phish. I like stuff like The Band, Cash, Morrison, stuff like that. I'm also a huge Chili Peppers fan.

Archived