Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
September 2013 Pattern and Discussion

wx n of atl

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple days ago I made reference to the GFS showing something of interest in the extended range...fast forward now and the GFS continues to indicate a strong trough or cutoff (now inside of model truncation). This may evolve itself into the next weather event for the East and Southeast US.

12z GFS is still developing a fairly strong surface low and sharp cold front through here in about 6-7 days.Then it brings the hammer a little later.

Ya I am hoping that the models are starting to pick up on the blocking we are having know and start showing some decent shots. I think next weekend looks good right know but from there on out who knows.

Ya I am hoping that the models are starting to pick up on the blocking we are having know and start showing some decent shots. I think next weekend looks good right know but from there on out who knows.

Well deer season (rifle) opens on Oct 12th and I sure would prefer not hunting when its in the 80's lol.....long range looks decent for that time frame at least nothing above normal but would love to see it cloudy and cool without a lot of rain. 

Well deer season (rifle) opens on Oct 12th and I sure would prefer not hunting when its in the 80's lol.....long range looks decent for that time frame at least nothing above normal but would love to see it cloudy and cool without a lot of rain. 

Ya I am planning a camping trip that weekend also. I think right know there is not a strong signal for a torch.

Archived