Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Here comes the FLOOD, my beach trip is a dud

jburns

:clap: :clap:

Brick hates any sort of sensible weather, with the inconsistent exception of snow. I say inconsistent because even with snow, he often hates it because it's not enough.

Based on my recollection, Brick also likes severe weather including tornadoes nearby. I recall him complaining in the past a number of times when his area wasn't threatened. So, Brick isn't completely anti-rain. If the rain is associated with a threat of damage, it seems to be ok.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things are turning out much better than I expected. A beautiful sunny day today and the forecast for the rest of the week is more the same.

I am also kind of enjoying being without wifi. It turns out there's a whole world out there.

Things are turning out much better than I expected. A beautiful sunny day today and the forecast for the rest of the week is more the same. I am also kind of enjoying being without wifi. It turns out there's a whole world out there.

Save some of that wx at the beach for me in 2 weeks there pops :P

Things are turning out much better than I expected. A beautiful sunny day today and the forecast for the rest of the week is more the same. I am also kind of enjoying being without wifi. It turns out there's a whole world out there.

:lol:  

Glad you are enjoying your vacation! :hug: 

Caught the tail end of the news story about the two girls parasailing , and they crashed into a parking lot. Was that at Myrtle?

Little late here but it was at Panama City. A guy I know was staying in the condo they crashed into and saw it and ran to help. He said they looked bad but last I heard they are both doing okay considering what they've been through. 

Archived