Newest Member
    12bet1 net
April Med/Long Range Disco

WinterWxLuvr

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folks who like this kind of weather are in for a real treat the next 10 days per 12z GFS.  

the GFS run is amazing...tomorrow is the warmest day the entire run...0Z euro corroborates...tomorrow also warmest day the entire run and doesnt get us into the 70s until day 10

GFS sucks.  Toss it.

now 12z Euro and GEFS backs it up...

no higher than low 70s (low to mid tomorrow) entire run and mostly colder...

I don't mind mid-60s if there's sun and not much wind.  I'd prefer mid-70s, but I won't be too picky in late April.  I'd just rather not feel like I live in Youngstown or Omaha or some other middling town in the heartland.

Great news.  Every day that we have "coolish" temps is just one day closer to the "coolish" temps on the other side of summer.

Late spring, early fall, long winter.......that's how it's done.

Great news.  Every day that we have "coolish" temps is just one day closer to the "coolish" temps on the other side of summer.

Late spring, early fall, long winter.......that's how it's done.

yep

July and August are useless to me..I hope they are both +4 with lots of 97/74 days, and the surrounding months are all cold...that would be my perfect scenario, assuming we have to have a couple hot months

OV ridging, sw troughing?

If you look at the Euro at D10.. Pretty much anything but that. Late May has more wiggle room but some sort of flow over the plains via a trough west or just some shortwaves and ridge east generally.

If you look at the Euro at D10.. Pretty much anything but that. Late May has more wiggle room but some sort of flow over the plains via a trough west or just some shortwaves and ridge east generally.

Still about 25 days until you go?

Pattern won't last that long. Chances are if it's bad for the next two weeks, it will be trending toward a favorable pattern by the time you leave.

Still about 25 days until you go?

Pattern won't last that long. Chances are if it's bad for the next two weeks, it will be trending toward a favorable pattern by the time you leave.

Yeah about that. Hopefully that's the case. We'd have to run into about the worst year ever to get really screwed but so far this year has been pretty meh and there is still that fat drought.

Archived