northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
March 21 - Inverted(Norlun) Trough

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's stunk for the cape so far. Maybe about to get better here. Light dusting.

Yeah, at 7:00 it started moderate snow.  Still going.  Everything dusted.  But I'm just east of the eastern edge of the heavier precip...can't seem to get past Buzzard's Bay. Looks like you're experiencing the same problem up there.

Yeah, at 7:00 it started moderate snow.  Still going.  Everything dusted.  But I'm just east of the eastern edge of the heavier precip...can't seem to get past Buzzard's Bay. Looks like you're experiencing the same problem up there.

Yeah good for them though.  They'll rack up the totals.  I figured this first part would stay west of me didn't think it'd be that strong.  We're on the east side of the convergence and getting Rhode Islanded so far.  I'm still hoping for an inch here overnight.

Looks like my c-1" will happen. Nice event s shore and down through the s coast. AWT my friends, no need for the earlier pessimism.

It's still sucked for everyone down here.  That first band was earlier than most expected and way more impressive than just about anyone thought.

The follow up doesn't look as good, but we'll see.

It's still sucked for everyone down here.  That first band was earlier than most expected and way more impressive than just about anyone thought.

The follow up doesn't look as good, but we'll see.

You are nuts... Areas down there are seeing several inches of snow.

Alas the wall is Quincy on radar for the heavy stuff...

You are nuts... Areas down there are seeing several inches of snow.

Alas the wall is Quincy on radar for the heavy stuff...

The cape hasn't seen squat.  I'm 20 miles from Bob and the several inches of snow.

The first band missed to our NW, I think the next one moves through pretty quickly and mainly misses south.  But we'll see.

Yeah good for them though.  They'll rack up the totals.  I figured this first part would stay west of me didn't think it'd be that strong.  We're on the east side of the convergence and getting Rhode Islanded so far.  I'm still hoping for an inch here overnight.

We have this batch, then a weird screw hole, then another nice batch south of eastern LI.   I am still holding on to 3 inches.  Not because of the science, but because I'm stubborn.

As I type this, just really picked up...

Archived