SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February 15-MOrch possible wintry threats

tombo82685

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't get caught up on the little things yet. These little systems will likely be snow or no with light accumulations. If no precip falls then highs will be in the low 40's if it does then highs will be in the mid 30's. 850 mb temps plenty cold enough over the next week. Wouldn't be to worried about rain unless one these systems was stronger ( more WAA). My thoughts are progressive, quick moving systems over the next week + NAO hurts us. 

I wouldn't get caught up on the little things yet. These little systems will likely be snow or no with light accumulations. If no precip falls then highs will be in the low 40's if it does then highs will be in the mid 30's. 850 mb temps plenty cold enough over the next week. Wouldn't be to worried about rain unless one these systems was stronger ( more WAA). My thoughts are progressive, quick moving systems over the next week + NAO hurts us.

Great post

i agree it should be snow, but with temps in the middle 30s and not a ton of precip it screams a non accumulating snow during the day to me.

lets see what the euro has for the 8th and 9th event........ things finally trending nicely for us.....

Has the storm, though its tough to say if its snow or not. 850s are cold enough but surface temps are above freezing, but in the 30s. If so, that would be possible 4 threats in a week.. friday from philly south, sunday, tuesday, and possibly next friday.

Archived