12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
1/24 to 1/26 threat...

NaoPos

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall, not much change on things. People want to stress over 0.05" of QPF....feel free. Models advertise a period of steady light snow that should last 3-6 hours at this point. In a winter as miserable as that I'm not going to complain.

Exactly.Each run will feature slight differences in QPF placement, but the overall setup has remained the same for a while now, at least for our area.

I don't care a whit about surface temperatures, I was concerned about temps at the snow growth levels, as that is where the ratios will mean anything.

Haven't checked any models yet, is the southern system onshore yet? I just want to see if this thing rockets across the Rockies, or gets held back. Any remaining chances for complete model failure hinge on that scenario, as much as further amplification of the northern jet.

Again, SNOW NEWS IS GOOD NEWS ( feel free to use without attribution or trademark infringement ), and watching a light serene snowfall with a nice cognac, or glass of wine, on a Friday night home with the wife, is a perfect end to a long week.

As JB says, enjoy the weather, it's the only weather you got.

Archived