Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OBS 12/29/12 Event/Storm/Whatever

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just arrived at picturesque Settlers Inn (Hawley PA)....

7" of snow 20 f with occasional flurries!

After the hustle & bustle of the holidays (and every day life), for my wife and me, this is the perfect annual get-away to this historic inn in NE PA!!

snowwindow.gif

enjoying it here so much..we're staying another day (til Sunday now)...

21.8 F.....maybe we should just hang out up here all winter (after watching Glenn on live streaming NBC10)!!?

possibly, weather world gave a late morning estimate and hear early morning in other places i myself was thinking between 8-9am

Edit. Reports of snow in Pittsburgh, a town called Brownsville, Pa, and also in Johnstown now. You are right though, the radar echoes are racing ENE

25.9 to 27.4. Ray, I see your temp went up two degrees as well, from 2 to 4. ;)

At the airport, yeah. The Davis at my apartment has been on a (mostly) continuous decline, though it slowed for a while. Its 1.4F now, though I see that's actually a slight improvement... probably due to clouds moving in here too.

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KNVELKO7

Temp was 21 when I went to bed last night, and rose through the night to 26 now this morning. Radar returns from downstream don't seem to paint a great picture this morning though for areas along I-95 and south, and I'm even a bit worried up my way, as it looks, to my untrained eye, that the dryslot currently shown over the mountains of Virginia is heading in our general direction.

Archived