Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
December 26th - 27th Blizzard Part 4

Powerball

yep!

my parents were down visiting over xmas, they headed back today.

Subzero needs to post some pics after this one!

im going to try and head back there the first week of january.

I'm posting from my iPhone...I'm not sure I can upload pics but I'll try. It was -20 this morning with about 12" of snow cover...a true winter day in the capital. This December reminds me of 2007...

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it will make it to east end Toronto, i.e. Scar-town, aka Scarborough?

I think we're starting to get a good idea where the main trowal enhanced snow is going to setup. Looks like the immediate Toronto shoreline to Mississauga and SW. Maybe occasional burst for me, but it's not looking good up your way. Not that you're not going to keep seeing snow, but the chances for you to see +SN that far north are not good.

Is it bad that this snowfall made me excited? We barely got a half an inch of snow but it was my biggest snowfall since I got 14 inches in one week in February of 2010.

Last year, I was still in school at Murray State and our biggest snowfall was a dusting. This snowfall amounted to more than what I got last year. Here's a pic I took at about 4:00 p.m. as the snowfall came to an end. Hopefully this is the beginning of a snowy winter.

That's love of snow haha. How did you do Canuck?

I think we're starting to get a good idea where the main trowal enhanced snow is going to setup. Looks like the immediate Toronto shoreline to Mississauga and SW. Maybe occasional burst for me, but it's not looking good up your way. Not that you're not going to keep seeing snow, but the chances for you to see +SN that far north are not good.

According to EC radar, a heavier band may be approaching the 401 corridor through Toronto from the south.

Measured about 6.2cm, grass fully covered, I measured at a safe location where I always measure. Snowing moderately outside, quite beautiful sight indeed :D

Seems high to me. I'm at only 5 and change here probably and the best snows have been to my S & W. Unless I'm confused where you're located. You're in Vaughan right?

Seems high to me. I'm at only 5 and change here probably and the best snows have been to my S & W. Unless I'm confused where you're located. You're in Vaughan right?

. Yeah but at the moment I'm in toronto, etobicoke. Perhaps near your neck of the woods. In vaughan, my friends measured somewhere around 5-5.5cm, so its reasonable. But a nice band on the radar coming in.

Shoot, unfortunately it does. Looks like Mississauga is about to get under it, hopefully makes its way to Oakville in a few minutes.

Live stream IMBY: http://www.ustream.t...annel/harrisale

Looks like the event may be largely over for me. Large dry slot and if that band doesn't move in from the south....

It looks like I may have an inch and a half in total, maybe two.

Archived