12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Storm Chance 12/30/12

RowanBrandon

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even seeing the rgem trend warmer from being a colder solution isn't a good sign.

Also, the more amp'd up northern stream that trended on guidance today keeps that inland 850 low going a little longer. And while the closer "near phase" but not quite solution trending in guidance today, it kinda screws us by going warmer and a potential dry slot.

Even seeing the rgem trend warmer from being a colder solution isn't a good sign.

Also, the more amp'd up northern stream that trended on guidance today keeps that inland 850 low going a little longer. And while the closer "near phase" but not quite solution trending in guidance today, it kinda screws us by going warmer and a potential dry slot.

Lets move onto the next event then the 2nd and 3rd for us to finally score in on the fun.

I'll wait for the EC before changing to coating-2", but that's definitely on the table right now.

I hate to say it but the euro is my Mariano. If it spits the bit then I will give. I just don't c what the US models hav in front of me tonite

How about we start here. Low temps gona bust by 5 degrees in a lot of areas Then u wake up to cloudy skies where's temps goin . And when precip moves in at minus 4 at 850. Where r ur temps going.? Then u go to 40 ? . Forecasted low in NYC 32. At 11 pm it's 30. Proforces to 28. 27 in colts neck. 30 laurel hollow. Not goin lower ? Same scenario as above. Will wait for euro. I don't c it

How about we start here. Low temps gona bust by 5 degrees in a lot of areas Then u wake up to cloudy skies where's temps goin . And when precip moves in at minus 4 at 850. Where r ur temps going.? Then u go to 40 ? . Forecasted low in NYC 32. At 11 pm it's 30. Proforces to 28. 27 in colts neck. 30 laurel hollow. Not goin lower ? Same scenario as above. Will wait for euro. I don't c it

you forgot that when clouds move in over night, temps rise. Also, surface temp is one thing but the issue is above the surface. The problem layers are 925 down. Also, if you delay the onset of precip that allows your temp to warm more. Plus, add in a southerly wind till the coastal takes over.

This is the right idea, actually looking at real conditions instead of hugging models. Low dewpoints, radiational cooling, and a low tracking to the southeast argue for a mostly snow event.

This is the right idea, actually looking at real conditions instead of hugging models. Low dewpoints, radiational cooling, and a low tracking to the southeast argue for a mostly snow event.

That's irrational thinking. Once clouds come in temps will rise and when the winds switch to the south you will see a bigger rise in the layers above the surface. Im not saying places away from the city have issues but around 95 does. Name me one good snow event where the winds were from the south and a dying storm primary, (granted its weak) in PA?

Archived