12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Storm Chance 12/30/12

RowanBrandon

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rent a boot, lol, just kidding, no flights out there to take temp readings?

I could be wrong (I'm not as familiar with ACARS data as I should be, since we don't really have any) but you only get data in the lower levels when flights are in the lower levels... i.e., landing. Usually planes don't land in the ocean ;)

I could be wrong (I'm not as familiar with ACARS data as I should be, since we don't really have any) but you only get data in the lower levels when flights are in the lower levels... i.e., landing. Usually planes don't land in the ocean ;)

I felt like trying to lighten the mood here by throwing in some funny stuff try to get some people to laugh a bit, we need that, especailly with the stress level of some on here that need to be landed on by a ton of snow so they can go out and hurt themselves shoveling.

I felt like trying to lighten the mood here by throwing in some funny stuff try to get some people to laugh a bit, we need that, especailly with the stress level of some on here that need to be landed on by a ton of snow so they can go out and hurt themselves shoveling.

Well gee, I could've flown some people out here and had them shovel my driveway today ;)

Latest Wxsim module with 18z GFS and 0z NAM for NW Chesco

Light snow beginning around 530a Temp 27.0

Mod Snow at 9am - Temp 28.7

Heavy Snow at 12n - Temp 30.9

Snow tapering to flurries by 6pm

Total snow accumulation 4" to 6"

Another 1.2" of snow from 9pm NY eve thru late day NY day

We have no precip type issues and good ratios in the Lehigh Valley, but I'm worried the dry slot will screw us over. If it doesn't, though...4+" seems likely.

Well, look at this way, you're like to see all snow.......whether it's 1.2 inches of 4.2 inches. Those along the coast would be happy with either of your outcomes.

Archived