mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
Storm Threat Dec 26-28 Period

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats a little more notable is that their are quite a few ens members southeast/east of the operational..Im not saying raging snowstorm for phl or lehigh valley. But this does have some room to bump further east or southeast to introduce more wintry weather and maybe make the lehigh valley and esp the pocs 75% frozen/freezing.

gfsens-spag-mslp-us_72.png?1356368106

whats a little more notable is that their are quite a few ens members southeast/east of the operational..Im not saying raging snowstorm for phl or lehigh valley. But this does have some room to bump further east or southeast to introduce more wintry weather and maybe make the lehigh valley and esp the pocs 75% frozen/freezing.

gfsens-spag-mslp-us_72.png?1356368106

Any news on the Euro yet?

Tracking this storm will be a nail biter considering my parents are traveling all the way from Georgia, leaving tomorrow night and driving up I-81, probably not arriving until the 27th (since I told them to take their time). If this trends a little more southeast, things will get very interesting. It already looks like the Poconos could get nailed. Patiently awaiting the Euro...

so raging snowstorm? :snowing:;)

hr 54 low is now weaker than 0z...sub 1000 low southeast ky..with a 2ndry starting to form over central nc...hgts continue to be less compared to the 0z along the east coast...540 thicknesses along with frz line are running about 30 miles further south

Precip. already in the area?

hr 72 850 line runs through carbon and monroe co to pottsvile pa to york..frz line hazleton to lewisburg to newville pa... qpf .1-.25 for majority of area with .25-.5 from ocean co to ukt to montrose pa.. hr 78 out of here

Thank you for the detailed posts. Correct me if I'm wrong but that sure sounds like a good bit of frozen precip in the Lehigh Valley .... Perhaps up to 4" snow before sleet then eventually rain no?

Archived