• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Storm Threat Dec 26-28 Period

Ralph Wiggum

Nah - last night was a tough call as most modeling did not show the almost all snow out in NW Chesco etc. -Mt Holly did put out the WWA for the new splits for the freezing drizzle etc. I thought they did a great job

Mt. Holly is very stubborn and has started a new trend of putting up WWA's and WSW's when precip. has already started falling. Somerset and Hunterdon counties both saw WWA's last night after the snow had started.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah - last night was a tough call as most modeling did not show the almost all snow out in NW Chesco etc. -Mt Holly did put out the WWA for the new splits for the freezing drizzle etc. I thought they did a great job

Maybe for the Pennsylvania folks...in New Jersey not so much.

NWS isnt even going to issue a WWA for Lehigh!!!! unbelievable

US National Weather Service Philadelphia/Mount Holly Regarding questions about WWA, please note that criteria for advisory is 3+ inches of snow, for watch/warning is 6+ inches of snow. Currently, snowfall forecast does not meet those criteria

EDIT : Currently, NAM snowfall forecast does not meet those criteria

LOL

US National Weather Service Philadelphia/Mount Holly Regarding questions about WWA, please note that criteria for advisory is 3+ inches of snow, for watch/warning is 6+ inches of snow. Currently, snowfall forecast does not meet those criteria

LOL

who the heck cares why do people get such a hard on if their is no wwa or wsw. they know what they are doing...thats like me questioning your driving abilities.

LOL

PennDOT is going to be plowing tomorrow? unbelievable!!!!

I believe Adam said there will be a zero tolerance policy for posts insulting mt holly... I haven't read the whole thread yet but consider this a warning

Archived