joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Storm Threat Dec 26-28 Period

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly doubt this plays out the way the 12Z GFS is depicting. The farthest West this should be in reality is an Apps runner with Miller B redevelopment, not a SLP driving into a Block near the midwest with no redevelopment (Miller B ) at all.

i was just bustin chops on the 5" rain thing bc you made the thread. lol.

with how strong that vort is, you're gonna need a stronger block than whats progged @ h5 in canda, and you're gonna need a psuedo 50-50 low to flatten the heights along the east coast. the way the shortwave behaves, pumping up heights along the coast,(hour 180) they don't flatten till the canadian maritimes. Thats weaksauce if you want redevelopment. This is strictly verbatim on this run, but its whats been coming up on some of the op models.

Ralph, could you at least give credit on that 1st image? ;)

And I would really cool it on the "meteorological impossibility" talk, you're starting to sound a lot like a certain somebody who often gets his ass handed to him. The GFS still breaks up the SLP when it runs in to the block, just not far south enough to be considered a true Miller B.

Just because it doesn't drop snow in your backyard doesn't mean it's impossible.

:lol: @ the EC with its inch of snow here Christmas eve night. Well, now we can get let down again ;) (for those of us who've already given up most hope for the post Christmas storm)

There is some anger showing up in the new england thread about our tiny white christmas chance in the mid atlantic :lol:

tells ya how bad this start to winter has been

Archived