joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Banter/Complaint Thread

Jmister

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My boss told me i'm full of ****, her and her husband have a flight out of Baltimore on Thursday at around noon, she had no idea of any snow storm, she still does not believe me. i'm puttin a 6 pack of cold snap on this

I hope she brings a few good books to read because not a single plane will be moving on the Tarmac at noon at BWI. From MDT down to DCA over to PHI will be at a halt with this setup.

I'm retiring rooting for winter weather as of today, I'm all in for a slow melt off and spring. Today was supposed to be interesting instead we get a few hours of sleet and now light snizzle. We just don't do exciting weather well.

At the risk of sounding rude, you got heavy sleet, it is still 27, and you have plenty more precip rolling your way.

What are you talking about? Not everything is going to be a 14 inch snowstorm...

Joe B had my area pegged for 166% of normal snowfall. There is no way that is gonna come close to verifying. That is like 60-70 inches and I don't my area has seen average snowfall yet. Central PA folks I feel your pain. We can't buy a good storm this year.

I'll keep this more personal celebratory post out of the main thread today...but anyway, bring this!

• Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
  • Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
  • Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
  • Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
  • Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.

I'll keep this more personal celebratory post out of the main thread today...but anyway, bring this!

• Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
  • Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
  • Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
  • Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
  • Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
I'm looking forward to this warm-up as well.

I don't know if you follow severe stuff through the country, but it seems like it's really slow. I believe there have only been like 2 watch boxes or something.

Eh severe weather is hardly ever remarkable here in W-B...summertime I live more for the 95-100+ degree days. Yes I'm strange :lol:

As for today, glad for the southern PA crowd and our kind posters here. But definitely not happy that the complainers over in a certain metro are getting hit :axe:

Eh severe weather is hardly ever remarkable here in W-B...summertime I live more for the 95-100+ degree days. Yes I'm strange :lol:

As for today, glad for the southern PA crowd and our kind posters here. But definitely not happy that the complainers over in a certain metro are getting hit :axe:

I'm upset both them and most of the DC complainers. But NYC always finds the snow.

THAT'S IT! I am so f***ing done with this POS winter! I just fell TWICE on my walk. I am so sick of all this extreme cold, all this slipping and falling on ice because people are too damn lazy to clear their sidewalks, and all the good snowstorms going south/east of the area while snowholes and dry air cut us off! I am sick of upper teens during the day, negative numbers at night, howling winds and NOTHING to show for it beyond 1-2" events!

I don't care if it doesn't snow another flake this month. I'M DONE!

THAT'S IT! I am so f***ing done with this POS winter! I just fell TWICE on my walk. I am so sick of all this extreme cold, all this slipping and falling on ice because people are too damn lazy to clear their sidewalks, and all the good snowstorms going south/east of the area while snowholes and dry air cut us off! I am sick of upper teens during the day, negative numbers at night, howling winds and NOTHING to show for it beyond 1-2" events!

I don't care if it doesn't snow another flake this month. I'M DONE!

Preach on bro!

Archived