Newest Member
    amirah5
The NEW summer 2012 BANTER thread.

Snowlover76

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh get over it, we get high dewpoints every summer

I was at the beach both days! Loved every minute of it. Water was pristinely and unusually much clearer then I've ever seen it also. Over 10' of visibilities.

But anyone else who did not go to a beach or pool should be beat up to a pulp. Staying inside in AC, while pretending to enjoy 95 degrees and a 75 dew point warrants that.

lol

He's a skinny pickle. That's why he loves the summer .

He's lying to himself.

No human can possibly prefer 95/75 over 90/55 for anything outdoors.

90/55 is still very hot and perfect for any heat lover.

95/75 is atrocious and impossible for anything outdoors.

The heat mongers lie to themselves, pretending they love 95/75.

I'm actually down to 155 myself. Lost about 20 pounds since the get together. Still hate humidity.

No one likes 90+ temps with high dews and humidity. They pretend they do here on this weather board, but in real life and to themselves, they hate it.

70s and 80s with low humidity are fine.

To you. Some people like 90-100 degree weather and they are entitled to like it. Same as you loving snow.

But no person, whithout lying to themselves and on this weather board, likes 95 degrees with 78 degree dew point. No way.

To you. Some people like 90-100 degree weather and they are entitled to like it. Same as you loving snow.

But no person, whithout lying to themselves and on this weather board, likes 95 degrees with 78 degree dew point. No way.

let me say this...I love heat....more than humidity...days where its upper 90s to 100 are great for how stagnant it is and I like the feeling of heat at night...however I like the dry heat more like it was in July. Still even the humid heat is sort of cool to go out in and feel the thickness of the air but I will say today was a much easier day at work

Give me 95-100 with low dews and Im happy.

I thoroughly enjoy the heat and humidity. When I'm playing baseball, doing work, sitting by the pool. Doesn't matter. I love it.

I'll take 95/70 and a hot sun over 20 degree highs with a sun that barely feels warm at all...any day of the week.

When its not snowing, I don't care for winter weather at all. At all.

I thoroughly enjoy the heat and humidity. When I'm playing baseball, doing work, sitting by the pool. Doesn't matter. I love it.

I'll take 95/70 and a hot sun over 20 degree highs with a sun that barely feels warm at all...any day of the week.

In other words, its no sweat.

Yes. But do you prefer 95/55 or 95/78?

Stop lying to yourself if you choose 95/78.

Archived