• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
New England Severe weather thread number ...I think XI ?

OSUmetstud

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome... yeah that's what I was looking for.

And yeah that sounding will do it. Another ULL case producing a tornado.

The 12z CHH sounding looked good.

Yeah lots of shear there aloft, so any CAPE will definitely increase the threat. That was a real warm and muggy day and LCLs were low.

Yeah lots of shear there aloft, so any CAPE will definitely increase the threat. That was a real warm and muggy day and LCLs were low.

Yeah that'll do it. Looked like a little dew point discontinuity too with 73ish dews near PSM and in SE NH and upper 60s around CON. That high theta e air just fed the beast.

Better be, I have 75 people coming over at 11am for birthday party. Ryan on his own this morning with the entire day being miserable compared to other CT stations. My wife almost threw the remote at the tv when she saw he replaced Brad's sunny graphic will a rainy one lol

Ooops yeah I did do that.

It won't rain the whole time it's going to be tricky figuring out where the banding sets up.

Better be, I have 75 people coming over at 11am for birthday party. Ryan on his own this morning with the entire day being miserable compared to other CT stations. My wife almost threw the remote at the tv when she saw he replaced Brad's sunny graphic with a rainy one lol

Tomorrow looks like the front moves thru early..there's leftover showers in the morning and we may even see brightening in the afternoon..esp down your way

Ooops yeah I did do that.

It won't rain the whole time it's going to be tricky figuring out where the banding sets up.

Naugatuck valley...book it! I'll post pics of us huddled under a tent while I tell my wife you were right all along :maprain:

Tomorrow looks like the front moves thru early..there's leftover showers in the morning and we may even see brightening in the afternoon..esp down your way

I'll take the kfs please...

Archived