Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
CC nor'easter Hybrid

Ginx snewx

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty flat low period beach break on the SRI coast. Dog days look, need an offshore Cat 4 cutting inside Bermuda. End go August usually brings great surf.

Looks like things but be fun 15th onwards down in sc, love me cane swells with a west hot wind, nice and clean oh yeah

Pretty flat low period beach break on the SRI coast. Dog days look, need an offshore Cat 4 cutting inside Bermuda. End go August usually brings great surf.

steve w/out quikscat i have no idea how winds are aimed between LP and the S. coast of SNE. is there more of a E/ENE fetch to the N of low pressure. because if there is SE/ESE i would think waist high swell will be building in overnite w/ leftover's in AM.

Looks like things but be fun 15th onwards down in sc, love me cane swells with a west hot wind, nice and clean oh yeah

best days have a hot offshore winds with peeling lines . living in SFL the swell would always be NE/NNE angle so you could see the big sets breaking on the sand bars a mile or to to the north, inevitably working there way down the coast a min or two later...crystal clear water......a cold beverage and 86F water....ahhhhh.

steve w/out quikscat i have no idea how winds are aimed between LP and the S. coast of SNE. is there more of a E/ENE fetch to the N of low pressure. because if there is SE/ESE i would think waist high swell will be building in overnite w/ leftover's in AM.

Looks like best swell would be ACK. Easterly then backing seems to be the case. Might be some decent leftovers though.

best days have a hot offshore winds with peeling lines . living in SFL the swell would always be NE/NNE angle so you could see the big sets breaking on the sand bars a mile or to to the north, inevitably working there way down the coast a min or two later...crystal clear water......a cold beverage and 86F water....ahhhhh.

yep, sc two years ago weak tc passing east, nice swell, had fun cant wait......

Archived