12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
April 1-2 Minor threat

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks like snow... BL of 40F+ for a lot of folks. Even the Berks are like upper 30s to near 40F.

f33.gif

Yeah...it's even warm for west chesterfield. The higher terrain near IZG looks like a good spot for some snow. I probably end as some flakes, but it will probably be trivial.

Don't step on a dirty needle when you take out the trash. And leave some returnable cans and bottles out for the homeless guy under your porch.

Well the good news is that if I did step on a dirty needle, I have the best hospitals in the world, 10

minutes away. You'll have the local witch doctor perform blood letting to get rid of diseases.

Well the good news is that if I did step on a dirty needle, I have the best hospitals in the world, 10

minutes away. You'll have the local witch doctor perform blood letting to get rid of diseases.

A long haired witch doctor from west chesterfield?

I'd rather take my chances being airlifted out of the AK wilderness. Can you walk around at night? How far apart are the bars on your windows?

It's funny that you think of Worcester county as rural. What a city boy you are.

Parts of it are...towns like Oakham, Hardwick, New Braintree, Philipston are not much bigger pop wise than West Chesterfield. 80% of my town is owned by the state for watershed, etc. That is something like 36 square miles that cannot ever be built on. Nevermind the town owned land, farms, lakes, etc

Parts of it are...towns like Oakham, Hardwick, New Braintree, Philipston are not much bigger pop wise than West Chesterfield. 80% of my town is owned by the state for watershed, etc. That is something like 36 square miles that cannot ever be built on. Nevermind the town owned land, farms, lakes, etc

Worst part about cities, constant traffic and sirens. Last time I was in Hartford I thought there was a mass casualty event, every day all day was what the lady said.

LOL at the peeps who think living in BOS is anythIng remotely bad. It blows having a world class city at your finger tips.

One of the best trauma centers in the region is 10 minutes away. UMass Medical is 30. I can probably get to it faster than you can get to Brighams and Womens during traffic times

Oh, they have helicopters, too, if I gotta get there soon. Neighbors also help each other out here. My wife and son assisted a neighbor who is raising money to go help people in Haiti today.

Do you know any of your neighbors?

Archived