Newest Member
    Toothache
The 2012 Outdoor Sports Thread

ski MRG

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;-)

Didn't know you had that level of sickness. I'll get Pete up here this year and have you and your boy down to complete the 4some. I'll tip you off when the Ledge will be in it's full glory and set it up.

Yes, Let me know, I would love to go saw it up........... :)

;-)

Didn't know you had that level of sickness. I'll get Pete up here this year and have you and your boy down to complete the 4some. I'll tip you off when the Ledge will be in it's full glory and set it up.

I have had to cut it back over the last few years because of back problems but i was worse then that playing at least 5 days a week

A nice afternoon developed here so I took the chance to get 9 in this afternoon. The great thing about living in the country is how laid back and mellow life is. Got to the course and Bill had left this sign out. Help yourself to a cart and head out. Sometimes he shows up, sometimes he doesn't. Had a good 9 going, I was -1 after 6 holes with a chip in for par and a chip in for birdie but then went double bogey, double bogey, bogey to card a +4 (40 on a par 36). P*ssed.

A nice afternoon developed here so I took the chance to get 9 in this afternoon. The great thing about living in the country is how laid back and mellow life is. Got to the course and Bill had left this sign out. Help yourself to a cart and head out. Sometimes he shows up, sometimes he doesn't. Had a good 9 going, I was -1 after 6 holes with a chip in for par and a chip in for birdie but then went double bogey, double bogey, bogey to card a +4 (40 on a par 36). P*ssed.

greening up, even up there

played newport national last friday, fairways and greens had been mowed. course played like mid may with fescue still dormant (easy conditions)

I've been highly erratic. Mid-summer form for a few holes then rusty duffer for a few. At least my putting has been solid.

Yeah, Pete i hear ya, I was actually quite pleased with the way i hit the ball for the 1st time out, Got in trouble a couple times with the driver, Bladed a sand wedge over one green, Chipping was good putting was good, Chunked a couple iron shots, Its tough this time of year when you have to try to pick the ball being wet as our course usually is..

Yeah, Pete i hear ya, I was actually quite pleased with the way i hit the ball for the 1st time out, Got in trouble a couple times with the driver, Bladed a sand wedge over one green, Chipping was good putting was good, Chunked a couple iron shots, Its tough this time of year when you have to try to pick the ball being wet as our course usually is..

Yeah a wet deck is always tough for me. I really like being able to trap the ball and with muck for a surface that's tough.

Well, who walks away with the Green Jacket? Hope it's Phil. Tiger looks good and Mahan was solid today. As long as it's an American I'll be happy.

I agree here, Phil has been playing well and tiger looks like he is making a comeback of old, But i agree

as long as its an american its all good

I agree here, Phil has been playing well and tiger looks like he is making a comeback of old, But i agree

as long as its an american its all good

USA USA USA !!!! It might be cool to see one of the young guns get on the board. Fowler or Bubba, though I don't think that Augusta is a good track for Watson. He needs a lot of room for his shots and that course seems fairly tight and tree lined.

Archived