Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The Hudson Valley Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice. How far north did you get today?

I took the Taconic to 44 and that's a far north as I needed to go. I followed 44 towards CT. Made one wrong turn and that set me back and was ultimately the difference between me seeing a severe t-storm rock western Litchfield County.

I started the day in Danbury, drove to work in New Haven and then drove two hours to get to practically the Hudson River on 84, lol. Long day.

I took the Taconic to 44 and that's a far north as I needed to go. I followed 44 towards CT. Made one wrong turn and that set me back and was ultimately the difference between me seeing a severe t-storm rock western Litchfield County.

I started the day in Danbury, drove to work in New Haven and then drove two hours to get to practically the Hudson River on 84, lol. Long day.

Long day indeed. At least you got to see something. Too bad you didnt make it up to Red Hook as heard they had quite a storm. I was supposed to be up in Lake George at my friends house these pat few days, but had other obligations. Too bad as his house is only 10 min north of Bolton and could of chased to experienced some nice size hail....just my luck.

Glad to see the rain looks to be moving out Saturday morning so that we can hopefully salvage the rest of Saturday as I'm having a party in the afternoon into the evening tomorrow.

I hope so! My Daughter has a high school softball sectional playoff game in Minisink @ 2:30.

I hope so! My Daughter has a high school softball sectional playoff game in Minisink @ 2:30.

Off topic question for you but I don't think the few of us who read this thread care, do some folks ring cowbells at those games? I've heard cowbells at football, baseball, and lacrosse for years, too many years now...

Off topic question for you but I don't think the few of us who read this thread care, do some folks ring cowbells at those games? I've heard cowbells at football, baseball, and lacrosse for years, too many years now...

Lol. No cowbells at the softball games. That would drive me nuts. Just lots of cheering.....really a good time. Of course every team has that one obnoxious parent, but they are fun to watch.

Lol. No cowbells at the softball games. That would drive me nuts. Just lots of cheering.....really a good time. Of course every team has that one obnoxious parent, but they are fun to watch.

You're so lucky. My years of experience has shown that the less one knows about the sport you are attending the more likely they are ti ring a cowbell. Without saying those who know the least ring the loudest. Personally I believe cowbells should be saved for cows, downhill ski races, and old SNL skits that include Will Ferrel.

You're so lucky. My years of experience has shown that the less one knows about the sport you are attending the more likely they are ti ring a cowbell. Without saying those who know the least ring the loudest. Personally I believe cowbells should be saved for cows, downhill ski races, and old SNL skits that include Will Ferrel.

You hit the nail on the head. Looks like we will be good to go today. Game was moved back to 4:30 to get field ready.

61/59 .33" for the event.

Archived