joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OK / AR / KS / MO Winter 2013-2014

okie333

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it sucks man.  We have a mix falling here now.  Doing a little accumulating.

Lets see how fast yours changes over too lol, just when you think the mixing is done...NOPE. I have seen alot of storms in my time but never one this wonky before where its just a nonstop change!!!! Its driving me bonkers to say the least haha

Really coming down hard now. No thunder though. Probably have an inch in the areas that aren't small ponds in the yard.

Its switching back finally here now, still holding at 34 degrees. Man can you imagine had it been about 25 degrees and it was snowing this heavily!

And back to rain lmao, wow wtf. Im out of words with this thing

Its switching back finally here now, still holding at 34 degrees. Man can you imagine had it been about 25 degrees and it was snowing this heavily!

And back to rain lmao, wow wtf. Im out of words with this thing

We'd have a lot of snow. It's snowing heavily here still. Probably have 2-3", it looks like daylight outside... the trees are caked in snow, big flakes. 

We'd have a lot of snow. It's snowing heavily here still. Probably have 2-3", it looks like daylight outside... the trees are caked in snow, big flakes. 

Is just a rain snow mix here. Just an awfull mess! I would think id be all snow but this storm is just an oddball. Your south of me so wtf is going on lol, do you still think I look good to get some more. I feel so starved lol

yeah, you'll get more. You're still on the 'warm' side of the storm, need to wait for it to move to your south or east for the cold air to wrap in. If we had cold air in place this would have all been snow, and we would have got a ton.

Probably have at least 3" here now.

yeah, you'll get more. You're still on the 'warm' side of the storm, need to wait for it to move to your south or east for the cold air to wrap in. If we had cold air in place this would have all been snow, and we would have got a ton.

Probably have at least 3" here now.

Im glad your still here and awake to answer my stupid questions lol. Its so hard to tell how much I have gotten so far cause it just keeps melting then reaccumulating when it starts coming down heavy. And man is this thing moving oh so slow or what, not that Im complaining there lol. And then more chances of light snow tomorrow evening into wednesday, clipper with the cold front? Im getting tired but dont wanna go to bed cause Im afraid to miss this and it might be it for the season lol

And yea thats what I said earlier imagine if this had been 25 degrees and all snow! Wow that would have been nice, take what you can get though here ya know lol

Just a quick night vid, really coming down now! Temp down to 32 also

Nice, that was really coming down out there.

The heaviest has ended here. We wound up with probably around 4" of heavy wet sloppy snow. Broke one of my bushes in the front and the redbud tree that ended up on the ground after the tornado is back on the ground again.

Yea man it was heavier looking in person, camcorder doesnt like night time. Still coming down here, so hard to say what I got probly about 6" now on the ground. And yep this was one heavy wet snowstorm!!! Its just pasted to every thing. I cant wait to do some daytime vids and try some slowmotion vids of snow falling if its still coming down in daylight, just powernappin here and there lol....this is gonna catch up with me later today I just know it haha. Oh and congrats on your 4" Im glad most of us got to see a lil something for once, shame the guys in arkansas didnt get anything and who knows how amber made out

Archived