• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
OK / AR / KS / MO Winter 2013-2014

okie333

Agree, I havent seen this heavy of snow since that one march storm a few years back! But man that sun is so desperately trying to blaze through the cloud deck! Temp is up a little to 28 now here. Im happy with what we got now, anyone know offhand what the yearly average snowfall is here in arkansas?

Looks like 7" is the average snowfall in Fayetteville. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again! Well we surpassed that allready, was allready at 9" for the season so far before this current storm. Im thinking this one is gonna lay down probly around 5-6". Whats it doing up your way JoMo, nothing I take it?

I get my season totals screwed up lol, probly had 9" allready before 2014 started. Idk been snowy off and on pretty good this winter for this area.

Nice man. And you were worried you wouldn't get as much snow down there. ;)

It's been a good winter overall. Just was hoping for that one "big" storm before it's all over and we get into severe weather season. It still may happen though so I still have hopes. 

Super Bowl Prediction:

Seahawks: 34

Denver: 31

Nice man. And you were worried you wouldn't get as much snow down there. ;)

It's been a good winter overall. Just was hoping for that one "big" storm before it's all over and we get into severe weather season. It still may happen though so I still have hopes. 

Super Bowl Prediction:

Seahawks: 34

Denver: 31

Yea man I just didn't think it would come far enough north, so unpredictable out here lol....I'll never adjust to the drastic changes :(. I measured in about 5 spots all varied between 4.2-4.7" now. Its mainly off and on heavy fat flakes.

Is gonna be a good superbowl, I have been a seahawks, denver and "cough" miami fan since my early teens(long time agoooo lol).

Man I just hate it when the models are right lol. Sharp cutoff just as predicted.

So JoMo according to the euro do we get any snowpack at all this upcoming week?

A little bit on Tuesday, and maybe a little bit on Thurs/Friday. A couple inches at most. I still have hopes next weekend we will see a storm, but on the 12z Euro, it gets crushed by the northern stream this run. I'm going to wait until the 00z runs tonight to post the Tuesday amounts since the system should be sampled by then.

Tuesday: Need a SE trend to start! Central into NE Kansas looks like the place to possibly be for the heavier snows. Might be mixing issues down towards the AR/MO border counties and in the eastern and southeastern areas of NE OK. 

Archived