Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Water levels at the bridge near Spring Mountain were VERY close to going over the road/bridge at 7:30 AM today...couldn't believe it got that close to the post-Irene level.

Yup, crazy. What's a shame is they keep rebuilding and repairing the Perk. Trail between mile markers 8 and 11 (where I walk) and it has now been washed out for the 3rd time in a matter of months. :arrowhead:

Water levels as of 11:30am along the creek were up to many home foundations from Schwenksville to Graterford. I'm sure its not much better downstream in Collegeville.

Little Lehigh is out of its banks. Spring Creek Rd has been closed since early morning. Almost 3 inches at my house. Really is causing a nightmare in traffic congestion around my house. With the wind blowing, most leaves should be off the trees by tomorrow evening. Have we set a record at Allentown for yearly rainfall yet? We should be close.whistle.gifflood.gif

Temp down to 45.2 here in NW Chesco still 57.3 in Sea Isle City

wind has gusted as high as 23mph here this PM

Total rain this week 2.64" with another storm on the horizon for next week. I really like the pattern developing and expect to see a pre Christmas winter event the week of the 19th. Interesting wx times ahead!

I do not think it is going to snow again until after Christmas.

Its starting to look like this will be a snowless November back home. That's not common in the first place, but its unprecedented after accumulating snow in October. (Of course, the sample size is rather small ;) )

Archived