Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the last hoorah for the lawnmower this weekend, and that means it's time to get the snowblower ready for prime time. At least some "pre-flight" checks/lubrications. Hope she sees a lot of action again this year...:weight_lift:

I bought a new snowblower, so watch it not snow much at all this winter. :whistle:

I bought a new snowblower, so watch it not snow much at all this winter. :whistle:

Yeah, Mike, just had mine tuned up (too late for Oct 28!)....new belts, etc. So...expecting the same. arrowheadsmiley.png

Hey....by the way...I just noticed today....NO MORE NULL WEATHER!!! YAY!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

My point went to KDYL. Looks like the old NXX went to Wings Field! (sort of a pathetic irony there).

Yeah, Mike, just had mine tuned up (too late for Oct 28!)....new belts, etc. So...expecting the same. arrowheadsmiley.png

Hey....by the way...I just noticed today....NO MORE NULL WEATHER!!! YAY!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

My point went to KDYL. Looks like the old NXX went to Wings Field! (sort of a pathetic irony there).

Glad to hear the point and click has now been redirected to a working observation site.

This point forecast makes me laugh.

Overnight: A chance of drizzle, mainly after 4am. The drizzle could be heavy at times. Areas of dense fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 54. Calm wind.

That very well could have been added to the forecast by accident (the + added for dense fog and was probably also assigned to the drizzle). We typically do not use that wording for drizzle.

Archived