Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats like going to a strip club where the women are wearing a trench coat....tease...

It was weird, they lasted so briefly, by the time I found my cell phone and tried to take a picture, they were through. We got a couple of tenths out of it by the end of the day. I saw on Cocorahs next county north (I think Otsego) got a couple of inches.

It was weird, they lasted so briefly, by the time I found my cell phone and tried to take a picture, they were through. We got a couple of tenths out of it by the end of the day. I saw one Cocorahs next county north (I think Otsego) got a couple of inches.

thats one thing i want to experience is a mega lake effect band

Glenn's 34" closely matches my 34.3" submitted to your site snow total site...:whistle::weight_lift:

The big difference is the amount of science involved in arriving at said amount...;)

I predict 30", but didn't go higher because it might take a while to get a favorable pattern. You'd think eventually all that cold air being depicted in the long range will come down.

I predict 30", but didn't go higher because it might take a while to get a favorable pattern. You'd think eventually all that cold air being depicted in the long range will come down.

Please check out my blog. Posted since September. Did not count on the October storm- but many did not. Should raise enuf discussion. Last year I was close. Thanks

http://msiegelweatherman.blogspot.com/

GFS, Euro and Canadian all in agreement (atleast for now) for nice weather for the Thanksgiving Holiday (and the few days thereafter).

I'd think that most traveling people would like the faster gfs to come to fruition for Wednesday, could be really a messy air/ground travel day if the can ggem or euro are closer with their timing.

I'd think that most traveling people would like the faster gfs to come to fruition for Wednesday, could be really a messy air/ground travel day if the can ggem or euro are closer with their timing.

Good point, most people travel prior to Turkey-day. 12z Euro is not so nice on Wednesday. That could be a rough go mid-week for travelers in the northeast. I luckily will be on the road at the end of the week.

Archived