joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pre-Halloween Nor'Easter: 10/29-30

Logan11

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The intensity picked up here and we finally got off the fence and went all big soppy flakes now at 33.4F. Only a small coating on a few objects such as bales of hay and windshields.

Snowing lightly at I 90/ I 87 junction

Ditto here in V'ville..........35F and snow :thumbsup:

Snow started mixing in here about an hour ago. Have gone over to all snow for a few brief spurts.

YES the p-type is definitely tied to its intensity but with T's going down that will likely change.

A coat of white to hide the leaves and pine needles I haven't cleaned up yet! :whistle:

NICE!

Starting to look similar here too. I can't believe it's accumulating here in the valley already. Just measured 3/8" on my deck! BTW, the new weather station at Voorheesville Elementary School is measuring a soil temp of 53F about 10" down. Radar looks good too!:snowing:

All white everywhere here now... Probably upwards of a half inch on some of the grass, decks, etc. It's even getting a small covering on this side road now. 31.6F outside.

The latest forecast calls for less than a half inch but I don't know...

post-1436-0-87577500-1319748105.jpg

Gotta be close to that now. Route 28 was mid-winter white on the little hill between Delhi and Andes near your place. Palmer hill between Andes and Margaretville was only slightly slushy. We are out salting some of the high elevation roads right now.

2 inches here. Still good snow and 31.3F. The valley isn't too far behind the hills with this one. Maybe some people in the serious hills such as 2K feet are getting quite a bit more.

Yeah it's crazy...big fat flakes...near 2" now. My wife said there was no accumulation when she left Troy at 7pm...and just got whiter and whiter as she headed west. This may end up being #2 in the record books at ALB for Oct snows. They only need like 2.4" I believe.

Around 3 1/4 inches here now...about as expected here. But most forecasters blew it around ALB. I don't think I heard anyone forecasting more than the old coating to at most an inch line.

Yeah it's crazy...big fat flakes...near 2" now. My wife said there was no accumulation when she left Troy at 7pm...and just got whiter and whiter as she headed west. This may end up being #2 in the record books at ALB for Oct snows. They only need like 2.4" I believe.

Could be #3 soon looking towards this weekend arrowheadsmiley.png

Archived