• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
September 2011

WeatherX

10 and 4... the original "kids" are in this one and they are adult (and rather strange looking). Jessica Alba in spy clothes...mmmmmm

Trying to coax them into the pool for one last time. Currently failing.

Decent little breeze out there today

Didly on breeze here--just stale humid air.

Hate to admit this, but I have know idea whoe Jessica Alba is.......I don't get out much.

71.4/70

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The front slipped through here with a whimper as all of the rain is anafrontal (west of here yet). The cooling breeze blew in my window. Now down to 63/62 and ovc.

You and I were raised in a much different world.

78.1 so far for a high... might go a bit up, but the increased clouds might hold that off. Got a trace of rain so far with more on the way... much more.

Just took the kids to see Spy Kids 4....Jessica Alba ftw

The front slipped through here with a whimper as all of the rain is anafrontal (west of here yet). The cooling breeze blew in my window. Now down to 63/62 and ovc.

Send that this way, Rick!

I assume the line of rain coming through the Pit now is the front? No change on temp yet--70.9/70.

Raining heavily, .90" in the bucket so far on the day.

68/66,rn+, we've had some very heavy rain in the last hour and it looks like another slug is set to move in. I think I speak for most SNE members when I apologize for Ct.Blizz's boorish, sophmoric posts and his most recent unprovoked attack on you. It's really a shame our discussions are polluted with his warped thoughts and desires.

68/66,rn+, we've had some very heavy rain in the last hour and it looks like another slug is set to move in. I think I speak for most SNE members when I apologize for Ct.Blizz's boorish, sophmoric posts and his most recent unprovoked attack on you. It's really a shame our discussions are polluted with his warped thoughts and desires.

lol. The little lighter spot just north of RT 2 is now over the Pit. Heavy rain to recommence imminetly.

NBD ..just the usual play on words stuff right. :) Yeah that +RN must be the front ...where it got warm enough to set off some showers.

The first 4 days of September have all broken 70F there. Today could try and hold in the upper 60s...if it does, then that will be the first day of the month that it does that.

Its relatively cool compared to the warmer weather we saw earlier in the summer, but I don't think that is saying much. As I mentioned, we'll know a cool arimass when we get it. That might try to get in here this weekend, but we'll see.

LOL, I didn't ask you about the first 4 days of September. I'm surprised that you can't bring yourself to admit that to have 60% of the last 10 days of August feature highs remaining in the 60's isn't cool ( the remaining 40% were in the low-mid 70's).

LOL, I didn't ask you about the first 4 days of September. I'm surprised that you can't bring yourself to admit that to have 60% of the last 10 days of August feature highs remaining in the 60's isn't cool ( the remaining 40% were in the low-mid 70's).

I think there are a few dead horses in SNE these days. Let's move on. :)

Nicely refreshed air coming in now.

68.1/66, RN

1.14"

Thank you Brian for these stats. This should shut down MRG"s wild fantasy that it's someho been a chilly summer lol. Everytime he says that a few more people laugh at him and he loses credibilty. It's been a warm , wet, above normal summer for every single city and town in SNE. Facts are facts

OMG, you're one to talk about credibility. Every time somebody in OT lambasts SNE your name is at the top of the list. You're our biggest liability when it comes to credibility. You accusing someone else of having a lack of credibility is like Liberace accusing somebody else of dressing too flamboyantly.

OMG, you're one to talk about credibility. Every time somebody in OT lambasts SNE your name is at the top of the list. You're our biggest liability when it comes to credibility. You accusing someone else of having a lack of credibility is like Liberace accusing somebody else of dressing too flamboyantly.

I am one of the boards favorites. A top 10 favorite poster in all regions

Archived