Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12z euro

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 156 the ridge out on the west is much more pronounced and it looks like the s/w would be digging in over the southern plains. 1004 surface low starting to form with precip breaking out ahead of the s/w trough, but the heights are rising in the east - looks like this is going to cut inland.

lol funny how the euro can quickly bring us back to earth

Its a bummer that these solutions are so far west (for us easties), but I'm kinda glad there's at least a storm on the map and from all the signaling, it looks like a pretty good bet of some type of system to track. Still plenty of times for shifts.

very good point Stormtracker, still got 29 runs of gfs and 14 runs of euro lol alot will change.... hopefully

Its a bummer that these solutions are so far west (for us easties), but I'm kinda glad there's at least a storm on the map and from all the signaling, it looks like a pretty good bet of some type of system to track. Still plenty of times for shifts.

Yes.. The problem is the lack of NAO and 50/50.. Everything is too progressive. The original clipper that forms a low out of Newfoundland, just scoots off to the NE too quickly.

cold air after the storm exits

The proverbial kick-in-the-gut after a lake cutter....

I hope that with a week to go, things change for the better. Right now, per this run, it seems as if we go from wasted cold to warm and rain, and then wasted cold again. I'd rather just torch the rest of the month and start over again in January.

Archived