• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Chasing DON

If Don looks sickly, you can fly to Tampico to chase it's mid level vortex.

:lmao:

And perhaps you can meet us there to receive your Excellence in Tropical Forecasting award-- to celebrate your achievements with this system.

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm remaining optimistic for you guys. One thing, though, if Cory gets near the water, make sure he has his floaties on, kthx. :lol::wub:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think CRP is about the prettiest town in Texas, and the beaches at Aransas should be perfect if Josh and Cory want to get out and about.

There is a Hawaiian theme bar in nearby Kingsville, if they are up for adventure.

The Luau ? - only if you are looking for a college meatmarket.

Better choice would be Baffin Bay Cafe in Riviera Beach. Mesquite grilled fish & shrimp straight from Baffin Bay and a nice little deck and pier. I like their tartar sauce better than the overpriced King's Inn too

The Luau ? - only if you are looking for a college meatmarket.

Better choice would be Baffin Bay Cafe in Riviera Beach. Mesquite grilled fish & shrimp straight from Baffin Bay and a nice little deck and pier. I like their tartar sauce better than the overpriced King's Inn too

I met a TAMUK girl named Cindy there once. One of the reasons Kush was happy Cindy was such a non-entity.

And yet still more dramatic than anything you guys have seen in the last 20 years. :D

Thanks, Amy. If the storm stays at its current blah intensity, I'm thinking it'll be a good test run for data collection. I definitely won't waste energy shooting video of a TS.

And if it really busts, I enjoy a couple of days in Corpus. :sun:

it's a win-win.. and it will be good to even get minimal, genuine conditions data. i can't wait to see how he holds up and reports, i'm pretty excited for that.

and you've already won by getting to spend time AND tech nerd it up with Cory! some fellas have all the dang luck! :thumbsup:

Cool, I will bring half the board members to share the prize.

:lol:

There ya go Josh, ignore the pessimistic bunch. Have fun regardless of what happens!

Who is pessimistic?, he is the one who calls himself a tight core snob,which this is not, having fun and chasing tight cores are separate animals. Data testing is a good answer, him telling me this storm is better than anything I have seen in twenty years is fail.

Who is pessimistic?, he is the one who calls himself a tight core snob,which this is not, having fun and chasing tight cores are separate animals. Data testing is a good answer, him telling me this storm is better than anything I have seen in twenty years is fail.

Lighten up, Francis.

Won't stop me from wishing the Blizzard of '78, but 20 mb deeper, next February for you. I'm a live and let live guy.

Was hoping that Josh had perfect timing, being with Cory and all, this sucks, especially for the drought crowd. Maybe he pulls another rabbit out of hat but unlikely.

steveO , sorry this will not help your drought, was pulling for you, next time?

Thanks Steve. Central TX lakes may get some action and that's a good thing. I had my own little private isolated drought busting hail storm Monday night, so my yard is doing a bit better.

Thanks Steve. Central TX lakes may get some action and that's a good thing. I had my own little private isolated drought busting hail storm Monday night, so my yard is doing a bit better.

Sea breeze is active out my window, dark clouds. Not much wind. If it was March, I'd pretend the scud was funnel clouds...

Archived