christians
    Newest Member
    christians
Dec. 12-13th yikes!

SEWinterWxF

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Frank Straight, more than anyone at inaccuwx, but he definately didnt tell us anything we didnt already know in that vid. At least he could have gave his opinion on why the gfs was wrong or right or which model he liked the best and why or SOMETHING :arrowhead:.

That was just radar observations.:rolleyes:

I like Frank Straight, more than anyone at inaccuwx, but he definately didnt tell us anything we didnt already know in that vid. At least he could have gave his opinion on why the gfs was wrong or right or which model he liked the best and why or SOMETHING :arrowhead:.

That was just radar observations.:rolleyes:

yeah, I like Frank too. He likes to say it like its gonna happen are something like that

Where did he go? I was looking forward to his professional, highly educated opinions, and thoughts.....lolz :lol:

Lets get back on track for this 12th-13th system (hint I need to update the title). At this time, the system has a very uncertainty track, speed, and location. This system should go west of the APPS. or E of the APPS. There are ?'s still in between.

Lets get back on track for this 12th-13th system (hint I need to update the title). At this time, the system has a very uncertainty track, speed, and location. This system should go west of the APPS. or E of the APPS. There are ?'s still in between.

this is hilarious. you sound A) intoxicated or B) like youre 14

Archived