• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
T.S. Bret

mattmfm

Llv cu streets are curving inward in cyclonic fashion. U/A wind overlays show a bit of shear in the area, but with heights generally forecast to rise synoptically N of the region the nature tendency would be for reducing shear in time. Good feeling about this one's chances for TD status.

wind shear is starting to let up near 98L, which in response has has been looking better and better

with each passing hour today. I wouldn't be surprised to see this upgraded to TS Bret once recon gets

in there and see's what is going on.

Llv cu streets are curving inward in cyclonic fashion. U/A wind overlays show a bit of shear in the area, but with heights generally forecast to rise synoptically N of the region the nature tendency would be for reducing shear in time. Good feeling about this one's chances for TD status.

If you take a look at the latest satellite imagery, there definitely appears to be an increase in circulation. But I do believe I see some dry air getting ingested into the center of the low towards the end of the visible satellite loop. Nevertheless it appears to be gaining momentum.

Link to visible satellite loop: http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/flt/t1/flash-vis.html

If you take a look at the latest satellite imagery, there definitely appears to be an increase in circulation. But I do believe I see some dry air getting ingested into the center of the low towards the end of the visible satellite loop. Nevertheless it appears to be gaining momentum.

Link to visible satellite loop: http://www.ssd.noaa..../flash-vis.html

From looking at that satellite loop This might be a minimal TS. That dry air to it's north is it's biggest problem in the short term.

Meh, that piece of crap won't do much to our surf.

We had waves all weekend in Marshvegas. Waist high Friday night, knee high Saturday and Sunday with 70 degree water. An absolute blast.

I'm supposed to be heading canyon fishing 100 miles south of Nantucket on Friday... this will be interesting.

We had waves all weekend in Marshvegas. Waist high Friday night, knee high Saturday and Sunday with 70 degree water. An absolute blast.

I'm supposed to be heading canyon fishing 100 miles south of Nantucket on Friday... this will be interesting.

Maybe a few swells that far south, but I don't think it's large enough or strong enough to generate big swells or surf. The waves you had, might have been from that storm we had late Wednesday night.

Meh, that piece of crap won't do much to our surf.

I agree, that is not what he said. A terrible looking early season POS may as well just drift offshore and stop interfering with warming Atlantic ssts. Let's hope for the warmest possible oceans when that Cat 4 approaches in early Sept.

Archived